1. I followed my meal plan a little bit. We had Monday, Thursday and Friday's meals, just not on those exact days.
2. Took Madi shoe shopping. I got her a pair of sneakers and sandals for the summer. I left Chloe and boyfriend in the car and took her in the store to try them on.
3. I crock-pot cooked a chicken. I'll definitely be doing it again, but I did overcook it a little. I was too scared to undercook it.
4. I felt sad, cause I couldn't dress the girls up in honor of St. Patrick's day at daycare on Friday. Neither of them own anything green. I'm going to keep that in mind the next time I'm shopping for them.
5. I've been watching Big Brother Canada since it started. It's entertaining, but so many flaws. They play repeats, which is awesome when you miss an episode, except they spoil the major parts in the commercials anyway.
6. Got a bunch of hand soaps from Bath and Body Works that my boss brought back when she went away on a work trip.
7. Window shopped for spring and summer clothes for the girls. I could spend thousands on clothes for them. There are so many cute things.
8. I loved the sunny weather we had on Thursday. I was stuck inside all day, but it was nice to drive home in.
Eight. I only have eight. I can't think of anything else I did this week.
2 comments:
I love Bath and Body Works stuff! I get them but never use them. I'm all, "It smells too good to use everyday, I'll save it for a special occasion." And then I never remember. :/
Sounds like a decent week. :) I love Bath and Body Works soap, I always buy a ton when they're on sale. I love cooking in the crock-pot!! It's awesome!!
Post a Comment