1. Madi started officially being in our care as of Friday, March 1.
2. I started meal planning on Monday, and we followed almost none of that meal plan.
3. Last Saturday boyfriend, my friend Sarah and I went to the dinner theatre. It was such a great show, and I really liked the food. I'd go again in a heartbeat.
4. Someone gave baked haddock and potatoes for lunch at work. I think it 's my new favorite meal. No pictures. I ate it too fast.
5. I was upset with boyfriend and wrote a serious post about it. I don't usually get that 'deep' very often.
6. I started shopping for boyfriend's birthday presents. His birthday isn't until mid-April. If it's anything like Christmas, he'll somehow manage to guess what I'm getting him, even though he shouldn't know. For Christmas, it was this Epic Mealtime shirt. Even though he guessed it, it was still probably his best present, or so he says. He wears it all the time, and told everyone all about it. Sometimes I have to try to convince him not to wear it.
7. I went flea market shopping on Sunday.
8. We took the girls swimming at the pool on Friday. (Hopefully - I'm writing this Friday and it hasn't happened yet) It's only Chloe's second time at a pool.
9. I started controlling both mine and boyfriend's money. Scary thought.
10. Big Brother Canada started. And the live eviction episodes are on at 11pm Thursday nights. 11PM?! My bedtime is like 10:15pm. I can stay up until 11, but definitely not midnight. I guess I'll be catching most of those episodes online the next day.