Every time I open up a blank post to write about Chloe, I feel like so much has changed since the last. I thought time was flying by before, but toddler time just goes by so much faster. She's learning new things faster than I can even keep track of them. So let's go through some stats first, shall we?
Weight: A little over 20lbs.
Height: About 30cm
Diapers: Still size 3. And size 4 overnight diapers. If I don't put you in overnight diapers, you're a mess in the morning.
Clothing: Still 12-18 month pants, mostly from Old Navy. You've outgrown all 6 month clothing, and almost all 6-12 month clothing. Some 12-18 month stuff is huge on you, and some fits well. For that reason, it's hard to know what sizes to buy, especially for summer. Right now you're in size 4 shoes.
Feeding: You still love pasta and tomato sauce. And any vegetable I hide in there you'll eat except green or yellow beans. I need to really much those up or you'll find them and spit them out. You seem to really enjoy toast, oatmeal apple cinnamon baby cereal, yogurt, fresh blueberries, and regular old saltine crackers (minus the salt). You still don't eat great, but you eat more than before. You're on homogenized milk now, have been for a little while. You have a bottle for your nap, and at bedtime. Usually about 5oz for nap and 6oz for bedtime. You'll have more through the night if you wake up. I'm trying to get you to drink more water out of a sippy cup, but you're still not in love with that.
Teeth: You have a ton of them. You recently popped out a bottom left tooth. I can't wait until teething is done for good. It's not a fun process for anyone.
Sleep: You're usually in bed from 7:30-8pm until 7am. You sometimes sleep a little later on weekends, but through the week I have to wake you up at 7 about half the time. You wake up through the night a lot more often lately. Usually just once a night, sometimes more. Sometimes you just want to play in the middle of the night. That's hard on me, but you're so happy that it's not so bad. When you go back to bed, you usually sleep until morning.
Personality: You are little miss personality. You absolutely love waving to people. You do it all the time, even when people aren't paying attention to you. Although you do grab peoples attention pretty quickly by doing it. You're really good at making strangers smile that way. You love to talk, whether its gibberish or actual words.
Your words these days: hi, bye, mama, cracker, no, go, baba, baby, Pepe. You tried to say 'thank you' once or twice. It was adorable.
Lately you love climbing up on the chairs, then getting on the kitchen table. I am not a fan. You like to play with dolls (babies) a lot, and especially love sitting in the doll play pen and pushing your baby around in her stroller. Once I even caught you trying to put your baby in your play kitchen's microwave.
You're really smart. You know how to identify these body parts: nose, mouth, eyes, hair, fingers, ears, toes, belly button. When I tell you to go get something, you seem to always know what I'm talking about and bring it to me. You can put your own hat on most of the time. You try really hard to put your socks and shoes on, but can't yet. You can sometimes put your sunglasses on. You like to dance and wiggle.
You're absolutely hilarious, and a ton of fun. I wish time would slow down because I love this age.
I can't believe you were 18 months old yesterday. Stop growing up so fast!
I can't believe you were 18 months old yesterday. Stop growing up so fast!




3 comments:
She is growing fast! Should teach her to say "ash-wey" :)
I feel the exact same way! It's insane how much smarter and impressive toddlers become by the nanosecond! Chloe is such a cutie, and such a smart little babe.
Seriously?? It's crazy how fast she's growing up!! She just gets cuter and cuter every day.
Post a Comment