Tuesday, March 12, 2013

We lost a little sleep last night

Sunday afternoon I was putting away laundry. Chloe disappeared and I found her sitting in Madi's bed looking at a book. Then we played some peek-a-boo. So much cuteness. 

I'm exhausted. To the point where I can't think of anything to even say. 

Madi was up from the time we went to bed, 10pm, until about 1:30am, crying, whining and banging her sippy cup against her door. I didn't sleep. Boyfriend didn't sleep. Chloe got woken up twice, and by the time Madi went to sleep for the night, Chloe was wide awake. 

That was apparent when I heard her crying, went to her room and changed her bum. When I was finished, she got up, walked around to the side of her crib, peeked through the rails at me, said "bye", then giggled happily. So we got up to play for a little while. 

I got to bed finally around 3am, and was rudely awakened by my alarm at 7:30am. Which was a luxury, because I'm supposed to be up at 7. 

Oh. So. Tired. 

And since I was late this morning, I didn't stop to get coffee, even though I have a 'free coffee' ticket sitting in my wallet. 

THAT was a mistake, because now I find myself randomly staring at the wall all cross-eyed and such. 

I'm tired. And emotionally drained. 

There is just too much lately that I can't control. Oh so much stress. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what adorable pictures! sorry about your lack of sleep, must be hard to function

Baby Sister said...

:( I'm so sorry!! Lack of sleep is the worst...I can't function either when I don't get enough sleep...I hope everything improves soon!!

Nicole J said...

Look at how big she is! I remember when we were pregnant lol, seems like it was only yesterday.

Sean Marie said...

Uggh, that is rough! So sorry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...