Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Blog posts about sex and kissing



I was browsing through this blog, A Cup of Jo, not long ago and came across some interesting posts. Most are just short and sweet, but the topics sure suck you in. Plus, she makes such good use of interlinking her previous posts, that I got stuck on the website clicking away for over an hour. 

I don't mention sex much (or at all) in here, so beware of the slightly dirtier than usual content. 

Sex Tip: Paying the babysitter
Sex Tip: No kissing or talking
Keep the relationship sparks flying
What annoys you about your significant other
(I see a post on this in my near future :p)
Article: How hard it is to make friends after 30
(Or, you know, 20)
How long do you wait to sleep with someone
(Reading some of the comments was pretty interesting!)
Kissing checklist
Kissing checklist (x2)
10 Guys confess what it's like to kiss a girl


Which did you find the most interesting?

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

Haha. Those are awesome. I would have never thought of the husband pay the babysitter, but that is brilliant!! The kissing list is super cute. I should do something like that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...