Monday, January 14, 2013

My Goals for the Next 2.5 Years

I am taking part in the Day Zero Project. Which is 101  goals you would like to complete in 1001 days. I've started compiling my list of goals. I started my list on December 28, which 1001 days later brings me exactly to the date of Chloe's 4th birthday. I think that's a sign of something special. I won't be listing all the goals here, but I will be updating periodically with things I've done, and things I'd like to do soon. 
[ via ]

10 Things to Work On in January

1. Build a snowman
2. Compile my list of 50 must-see movies
3. Complete 1 Pinterest project (Goal is 10)
4. Put a little bit of money back into my savings
5. Be more positive
6. Learn to count to 10 in another language (Goal is 10)
7. Buy a sled
8. Start planning a game tournament
9. Do a jigsaw puzzle (started one January 9)
10. Create a photowall

I'll update at the end of January to see how much I've completed, and pick some goals to work on in February.

3 comments:

Chris Carter said...

FUN idea! GOOD luck!! :)

Baby Sister said...

Oooh, good list!! Good luck!! :)

Unknown said...

How Cool! I love January's list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...