Last New Year's Eve... I rang in the New Year by... sleeping. I was in bed around 10 that night. Chloe was on her 3rd or so night of waking up about 3-5 times a night. I was exhausted. Happy friggin' New Year.
January
- I took a trip to visit two of my best friends. I was there for almost a week and it was such a great time. While I was there, I also got to visit with my step-father (mother's ex-husband), and he got to meet Chloe.
- I got my first message online from a certain boy, and at first I didn't bother with a response. But then I did. And after giving up any expectations, we fell into easy conversation online, exchanged phone numbers and started texting.
- We visited my grandfather and got our first set of professional photos done together.
- January 19, I met boyfriend and Lil M for the first time. He was nice, but I had no idea if it would go anywhere. We hung out a time or two more before the month ended.
- Chloe turned 4 months old this month and started putting her feet in her mouth.
February
- I worked for the first time since having Chloe. My cousin babysat and all went pretty well.
- The first Sunday in February I started officially dating boyfriend.
- I went to the Paul Brandt concert.
- My sweet girl turned 5 months and started taking naps in her own bedroom :(
March
- I visited mother and grandfather for awhile.
- Sister and nephew stayed with me for a couple of nights while they looked for an apartment. I almost went crazy.
- I got my taxes done, and it was amazing. I was able to get a new tv, livingroom set and order Chloe a brand new crib, plus more.
- My girl turned 6 months and coughing was her favorite noise to make.
April
- Chloe's first Easter!
- Boyfriend had his birthday and we became the same age. We spent an entire weekend together for the first time. He also moved to an apartment much closer to mine.
- Chloe turned 7 months, and was sitting on her own very well, and could sometimes go from her hands and knees into the sitting position.
May
- I went to M's bachelorette party. It was a great time.
- We made our first trip to the ER with Chloe. Pretty scary, but nothing was wrong.
- Chloe turned 8 months.
June
- We tried to have a sleepover with boyfriend and Lil M for the first time. It didn't work.
- We celebrated my grandfather's 75th birthday.
- I babysat for boyfriend's ex-girlfriend.
- I went to M's bridal shower.
- Chloe turned 9 months old, and started crawling at the beginning of the month.
July
- I got the flu for the first time in years.
- My car broke down, never to be driven again.
- We celebrated Canada day by going to the beach. Chloe's first time and she hated it.
- I saw a celebrity at work!
- Boyfriend and I decided to move in together.
- M had her wedding! And me and boyfriend had that entire weekend to ourselves and a hotel room to spend it in.
- Chloe turned 10 months, and finally at least liked eating cereal, if nothing else.
August
- We took our second trip to NB to visit friends. Boyfriend met up with us there to meet the whole crew.
- Boyfriend moved in.
- Chloe was scared of The Annoying Orange.
- We took Chloe and nephew to a water park! So much fun.
- I babysat my newborn cousin.
- Chloe turned 11 months old. She cut out her second nap, and also cut some teeth and was hella cranky for a lot of the month.
September
- Chloe went through a horrible, horrible sleeping spurt.
- Chloe had her first birthday.
- I got my new job!
- Chloe smashed a cake for her birthday.
October
- I got a new car the day before my birthday.
- I turned the big 25.
- I celebrated Halloween with boyfriend. It's been awhile since I've done that.
- Chloe was my little cheetah.
November
December
- I made a Christmas list.
- I wrote about night terrors. It seems they're pretty common.
- We had our first Christmas together.
- I wrote about night terrors. It seems they're pretty common.
- We had our first Christmas together.




3 comments:
Happy New Years! I was TOTALLY in bed at 10:30, Braden was up all night too. It's so funny to walk down your year in review and remember going through all these big milestones with you. So awesome. Looks like an amazing year!
So great that you spent Christmas with the little family you created! Are the girls besties?
Such a nice year!! It's crazy to see how much lives change in one year. You got an awesome job, a new car, a new house...and an amazing boyfriend. Good year!! :)
Post a Comment