As I sit to write this post, I can't believe how quick a week flew by. Seems like I just wrote the last post. It must've been a boring week. Because I couldn't think of 10 things I did worth mentioning.
1. I worked hard. I always work hard *shifty eyes*
2. I got an iPhone. I'm in love.
3. I started to really get into the show 'Raising Hope' now that I'm done 'Being Erica'.
4. I made a puzzle, and started my list of 50 must-see movies from my list of January goals.
5. I got paid. Yeah, that's worth mentioning. I got extra money that I was supposed to get last month, so I'm happy about getting caught up again financially.
6. Boyfriend got the time off, so we are officially going away the first weekend in February to visit some friends.
7. Last Saturday me and Chloe went to the indoor play place, and got pizza for supper afterwards to share with boyfriend.
8. Chloe gained an appetite. She ate a ton of spaghetti and Shepherd's Pie.
9. I had a hard time getting out of bed each morning all week.
10. I started trying to take photos of Chloe's outfits (and her general cuteness) each day, since she grows out of things so quick that she doesn't get to wear them much.

2 comments:
Lol. #1 is so me. :) Yay for getting paid!! That is always exciting. And I'm glad Chloe is starting to eat more. That's awesome!!
Sounds like a good week! Chloe is getting so big adorable!
Ash
Post a Comment