I'm tired of the long, boring recaps. I'm sure you are too, and I'm sure I'll keep doing them. But for now I've decided to just do a quick list of things I've done this week. This was meant to be posted on Saturday, so here are 10 things I've done in the past week and a half.
1. Played Phase 10 Card Game
with boyfriend, as well as Monopoly on the Wii.
2. Made the meatloaf from my food challenge. It turned out so yummy.
3. Heard my alarm go off at 7:05 am, got my top half dressed for work, reset my alarm for 7:35 am, and crawled back into bed.
4. Got caught up on the current season of How I Met Your Mother.
5. Shared a car with boyfriend. All week.
6. Pinned a bunch of wedding stuff, even though I'm nowhere near about to get married.
7. Had a day and night alone with boyfriend - we visited friends and had some hot tub time.
8. I started my list of 101 goals for Day Zero Project.
9. I discovered the song I Drive Your Truck by Lee Brice, which made me cry a couple of times, reminding me of my grandfather. But don't worry, he's still living :)

2 comments:
Cute pictures!
I love playing Monopoly. So fun. I always lose though.
I love Monopoly!! But no one will play with me. Rude!! :) I can't get that Rachel Ray recipe to pin for me. Weird. Those pictures are so adorable. :)
Post a Comment