2. Had a rough night where Chloe didn't want to sleep in her crib. It only lasted the one night.
3. Rediscovered my love of listening to music and making puzzles.
4. Decided to try to put more effort into blogging again. Anyone want to guest post? And also my Facebook page, so be a fan (please?) if you're not already.
5. Hosted a giveaway where you can win milk for on-the-go!
6. Got a little sad over my grandfather's situation. We've tried for a long time, and kind of still are, to fix it, but so far no results.
7. Thought about the difficulties of parenting and disciplining when you're part of a blended family.
8. Chloe got her first nosebleed (very minor) by trying to climb on the coffee table. She also almost killed herself by climbing on her toddler table and pushing against the wall until she was balancing standing on the table with her hands against the wall, with the table pushed about a foot away from the wall. I don't like toddlers. They try to give me heart attacks on the daily.
9. Realized how badly I need to start packing better lunches for work. (As I sit here sipping coffee and eating a snack cake).
10. Took some pictures of Chloe on a night where she was being extra silly. It's so much fun being her mom sometimes. I've also been excited about her (finally!) getting some noticeable hair.

2 comments:
I'm so sorry about your grandfather. :/
And I don't know how the hell you stay so skinny. I was looking at your Pinterest boards and omg, so many delicious recipes that I'm sure are loaded with calories. I guess chasing a dare devil toddler around helps burn some off! :D
Yay for fixed cars and hair on babies!! That is always nice, because it makes it easier for some people to tell the gender. My friend's baby has been mistaken for a boy before and it just makes me cringe every time.
Post a Comment