Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What I'm Loving...


I've been in such a good mood lately, and it's starting to wear off. I'm getting a little restless from too much time with just baby girl. After awhile I start to miss interacting with people who can say more than 'mama' and 'baba'. But at least she's adorable. 

So I'm going to list a few things I've been loving lately, in an attempt to bring back that good mood. 

I Love....

My morning coffee. Even more so, iced coffee season! 

This gorgeous dress I saw on Julie Ann Art. From the website photo, I never would've taken a second look at the dress, but seeing it worn made me fall in love.


These two marriage proposal videos I saw on Pillow Thought. They really made me smile. 

Finding and watching old episodes of Whose Line is it Anyway? I've missed this show too much. 

Thess photos that I got of baby girl when I did her 8 month photo shoot almost 3 weeks late :p



That it's payday.

Working one day a week to make a little extra moolah and get a little bit of  'me' time.

Being able to get to sleep before 11pm a few nights a week.

Going on walks with my little miss. (What I don't love? Her need to always pull her hat off.)


What are you loving lately?

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

I love that singing marriage proposal!! It's so cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...