It feels like it's always Monday. Every week just keeps flying by and it's always Monday. Recap day. And usually I can't even remember what I've done lately. And then I got so distracted I couldn't even finish this post until Tuesday.
Hmm...
Friday was a gorgeous day. My friend Sarah and I took baby girl out for the afternoon. We walked around downtown and ate at one of our favorite spots. Baby girl seemed to be having a blast. We both went to bed pretty early since I had to work the next morning.
I had a super easy day at work. My phone was having too many issues so boyfriend dropped off his old Blackberry to me at work to be my new phone. I got to play with that all day, and still am learning how to use it but I love it so far. I never want to go back to a touchscreen keyboard. Ever.
I was oh so tired, but let boyfriend come over after work. We ate some pizza, watched some tv and went to bed. The usual. He woke up around 7, and I tried to sleep but was awake until baby girl got up around 8:30. So I was crabby.
He left to get his daughter and we met up at his place later on and took them grocery shopping. They played pretty good together most of the day. His daughter only trying to hit mine on the head with toys a good handful of times. He put the offer on the table for us all to spend the night at his place. Me, him, the two babies. I wasn't sure I wanted to try it at first, but I decided to put baby girl to sleep in his room (her playpen is always in my car anyway) and maybe take her home when I was ready for bed.
Instead, we decided to try it. Baby girl kept me up for awhile, then his daughter made a noise that woke up my daughter, who cried and woke up his daughter. So I packed us up and left because I knew even if everyone else fell asleep, I probably never would. I went home and baby girl ended up sleeping right until morning.
But... that being said we'd like to try again sometime, with a fan to block out some of the noise so I can at least sleep. And being able to just hang out with him without it being so late (since usually he works until late then comes over) was just nice.
While I don't usually look forward too much to the days where we have two babies, I actually enjoyed it a lot. Normally I'd rather one baby at a time so it's not as hectic, but that's the craziness I signed up for when I started dating him.

No comments:
Post a Comment