It's Saturday. There's never much to say on a Saturday, but this time around, I'm waiting for a baby to wake up to get this weekend going. I'm heading out to spend the night at a friend's place so we can head out to another friend's bridal shower tomorrow afternoon. It should be a good time.
This week was a decent one.
On Tuesday I went out of town with boyfriend and both babies to see an old friend of his who was home for a few days. I met a few nice people and some cute kids. As usual, the day flew by.
Thursday was a day of work. It flew by as well, but at the end of the day I didn't have to pick up baby girl at day care because her father did, and was keeping her for the night. I used my time to clean the apartment a bit, then got a random message from my boyfriend's ex. She asked me to babysit her kids for a few hours and in the end, I decided what the hell. They were both asleep, never made a peep, and boyfriend came over to her place when he got off work.
It was my first time actually talking much with her, and it wasn't awkward at all. Even though I know she has a bitchy side, she was really nice and funny. I didn't expect it at all, but I got paid for babysitting and me and boyfriend came back to my place.
Friday was a rough day, since I had to pick baby girl up around the time she should've been having her nap. Her naps were all messed up, her meals were all messed up, and we had a pretty cranky day together. I was pretty relieved to get her to bed, and me not too long after.
Hopefully this coming week will be a little less... cranky.
Now, tell me about your week!
1 comment:
Sounds like an interesting week. :) Mine? Work, work, work, work, and....oh yeah, work. Great fun. :)
Post a Comment