I had no intentions of this becoming a boyfriend-filled blog, but I guess that comes with not being able to write about him at all before. Either way, that's not all I'm about.
Oh that girl of mine. I have a crawler on my hands. It's pretty much the cutest, but most annoying thing in the world.
I was reveling in the ability to sit her on the floor with her toys while I tidied up or.. did anything really. Now she's on the run. Kind of.
She pulls the dvds off the shelf, she plays with anything that isn't her toys. She loves trying to pull herself up on the coffee table, which is only going to end in tears sometime soon. She doesn't leave the room or go anywhere yet, she just touched whatever she sees in the room we're in.
I have a major love/hate relationship with this crawling stage.
Still, she's just too darn cute.
Also, she's been driving me absolutely crazy lately when it comes to meal times. She usually eats breakfast like a champ, except for the one day we had to be up and out early to get her to the babysitter's house. Lunch and dinner though? Forget about it. Veggies are either completely boring or disgusting. Even things like sweet potatoes don't do it for her. Since she won't eat her veggies, she hasn't had too much fruit lately, but when she does she eats that okay. Girlfriend loves banana mango baby food. But mostly... she's just a pain to feed. She doesn't open the mouth, she spits stuff out, she looks away, she hits the spoon.
She was like this with her bottle for a long time - always pushing it away. She's never been an easy-to-feed baby. Which is unfortunately because she's such a little baby that the health department always wants to keep an eye on her weight.
Hopefully she soon opens up to veggies a little bit more. She can't stay on formula forever. Stuff's expensive.

2 comments:
Ah yes, she's reached the stage where she's going to give you a run for your money!! Enjoy it, pretty soon she'll be running :)
The picture of the smile and the diapers spilling everywhere made me laugh. I can't even tell you how many times I've seen that with my kiddos. I think that I kind of miss it. Whoa...
Post a Comment