Dear Birth Control Recall,
![]() |
| [ via ] |
You really got me thinking.
I've been taking my pills like a good girl, so I've never had reason to worry. But finding out you may have been taken placebos for an extra week? Yeah, a little scary.
We have two little girls in diapers. I don't want to make it three, even if this one might be a boy. I do want a boy. We also have two little girls that don't always sleep through the night. Last night was prime example, since each girl made their noisy appearance once. Once each is a good night. Not at all is a rare, amazing night these days. I'm not sure I'm quite ready to add a newborn into that mix.
I have been feeling weird lately. I thought it was because I was using a new brand of birth control. The feeling started a little too early for me to think that it's related to the recall, and that's a bit comforting. And if I am affected, I'll know in less than a week. That's also comforting.
But really, if I am, maybe it was meant to be.
If I am, we'll deal. If not, there will be no tears of disappointment on my end.
Does this count as my first pregnancy scare?

5 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is so scary, I can't believe they messed up the pills like that. Crossing fingers for you, hopefully it's nothing! xoxo
I think yes, it probably counts as your first pregnancy scare! And what a crazy way to get it, right?
I would FA-REAK out. Hopefully you will be fine and don't have anything to worry about.
That is so freaky!!
I think yes!! Scary!!
Post a Comment