Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I'm Wondering Wednesday

1. 'What's your favorite color' is such a boring question. Is your favorite color now the same as it was when you were a child, and what was it? 
I always liked blue and pink, and probably always will. I can't really pick between the two. 

2. What is/was your dream age to start having children? 
I had my first at 23, less than a month from my 24th birthday. That was a pretty good age. Ideally, I wish I could've waited until 25 to have another year of freedom, but then my life would be completely different now. 

3. Relationship status? And if you're married, how long until you realized you were going to marry the one you were with?
I don't remember. I know now though : )

4. What's one random food that you hate?
Bananas. They make me want to gag. 


Link up with me:


1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

Purple hasn't always been my favorite color, but it has been for so long that I don't even remember what it would have been before. I never really had a dream age, but now that I'm older, I wish that that part of my life could have started sooner. I don't regret my life, I just hate that I'm older and I haven't even started the whole kids thing. I knew the minute I met Hubby that I was going to marry him, even though I ended up doubting that knowledge a lot along the way. Mushrooms!! Nasty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...