Friday, April 05, 2013

5 Things.

1. I posted a video of the girls 'dancing' in the car to Gangnam style, and said at the bottom  that there was a secret. A boring secret. If you view the video on YouTube, you might realize it's posted by boyfriend, and so his real name is posted. To save you the trouble of looking (assuming you care), his name is Eric. I may or may not still call him boyfriend from this point on. Eric is quicker to type though. 

2. In my post about Easter, I mentioned some changes. They happened. Mom moved in last night, and I got my new bedroom set. Hopefully it works out nicely, having Mom with us for awhile. I can't see how it won't. As for the bed, Eric and I both agree that it's too soft. We're get used to the lack of firmness in the mattress, and the insane fluffiness of the new comforter. 

3. I took some pictures while we visited a friend of mine last night, waiting to meet Mom. Mostly of Madi. Chloe wasn't being very photogenic. 


4. This weekend is party weekend. Eric's friends all get together for a boring wrestling thing Sunday night. I won't be attending. But Saturday night they also have a party. I'll be attending that one. We're both really looking forward to it. 

5. I have a severe addiction to buying second hand baby clothes. I honestly can not seem to stop myself. It usually starts with me needing one thing, but then I end up with 10-20 things. I need to try to have better control. I wish I was kidding. 

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

Oooh, he's your Prince Eric!! :) How cute. I'm sure that having your mom with you for awhile; free babysitter, right? :) That's cause baby clothes are so adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...