1. We had Easter dinner with my family on Sunday. It was a lot of work, but worth it, I think.
2. Our new bedroom set arrived on Tuesday. Now we just need a bigger bedroom so it doesn't feel so big and overwhelming ;)
3. Mom started staying with us for awhile. You could call that a big change.
4. I had a dentist appointment, and finally only have a couple more cheap appointments to go to before all work is done. Oh, except wisdom teeth. I still need those babies out, too.
5. The weather has really started to depress me. We haven't had snow in a few days, but it's gotten freezing outside. It's April. Get with it, Mother Nature.
6. I felt bad for skipping '10 Things I Did Last Week' two weeks in a row, so I wrote up a post after the weekend and posted it to Sunday's date. Kind of like cheating. I missed doing this post on time, so back posted it for Saturday. I can't bring myself to blog from home.
7. Chloe started learning animal sounds - cow and sheep.

2 comments:
sounds like a good week. The week of Easter is almost a blur to me now, with preparations for vacation, family visiting and yummy food.
Ash
Your kids are seriously so cute. I love random picture, they're the best.
Post a Comment