Sunday, April 14, 2013

6 Things I Did This Week

1. Saturday we went to a party with boyfriend's friends. It was an okay time. 

2. I found out my birth control pills were recalled. Hello, pregnancy scare. I found out I was definitely not pregnant barely 24 hours later. 

3. I miss reading and stuff, but can't bring myself to do it. 

4. Boyfriend and I made a bank out of beads. It is kind of awesome. We're too poor these days to spare the money to put in it though.


5. Chloe got her 18 month needles. How the hell is she 18 (almost 19) months already?!

6. It was boyfriend's birthday this Saturday (13th). We had dinner, then watched a movie with his friend and girlfriend. Not a bad night. 

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

That's a cute bank!! I love it!! Happy Birthday to Boyfriend!!

Mo @ The Baby is Fine said...

thank bank is awesome!

that birth control recall sounds like a nightmare!!! people must have been freaking out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...