Saturday, April 20, 2013

10 Things I Did This Week



1. I don't want to jinx it but the weather is finally better (we had snow a couple of days the week before!) and the girls were able to go outside to play a few different times. They love it.  

2. I made a Grumpy Cat out of beads. My favorite. 

3. I got to Skype with my friend April for the first time since she had her daughter in March. It was a little chaotic since both of my girls were home, as well as mom, boyfriend, brother and his girlfriend, but still great to be able to see the baby. Emma. 

4. I made an attempt to do 'I'm Wondering Wednesday' on Wednesdays again. I seriously fail at doing scheduled things. I need to live at my own pace. But I try. 

5. My iPod broke on Thursday. It's one of the little touch screen ones, and the button that turns it on and off no longer works, rendering it useless. 

6. I made gluten-free zucchini bread over the weekend for Madi. She seemed to really like it, and it made a ton. *I* even like it. 

7. I went on the hunt for size 4 girls rubber boots. Do you know how impossible those are to find? It got to the point that even all size 5s were sold out, so a friend who lives an hour away picked up a pair of size 5s for me at her local Wal-Mart. I guess the makers of rubber boots don't know that some girls are really small, and at 19 months are fully walking but just fitting into size 4. Little girls need boots too. 

8. I asked boyfriend to take part in a blog post. Hopefully that will all come together this coming week, because he agreed! 

9. Boyfriend and I met up for lunch downtown on Monday, the day that he had off and was home with Madi. 

10. I drank more work coffee, instead of spending money on one every morning.




3 comments:

Amy Green @ Sweet Home Amy said...

Boyfriend post sounds fun! I've also been trying to drink more coffee at work instead of Starbucks. It's amazing how quickly those purchases add up!

Deidre said...

glad the gluten free zucchini bread turned out ok! Gluten free baking is a scary scary scary thing :)

Baby Sister said...

Oh that's so sad about your iPod!! I'm sorry!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...