Tuesday, August 13, 2013

This was our weekend...

[ via ]


Sickness has finally left our place. Everyone seems to be feeling good. 

This weekend was a decent one. My first cousin got married Saturday so I took Eric and Chloe to the ceremony, and just Chloe to the dinner. It is hard to entertain my daughter in quiet, sit down places, that's for sure. I wouldn't do it again anytime soon. It was great to see my grandfather though, and nice to see my cousin getting happily married. 

We spent Sunday night at my Mom's. The four of us. In one bedroom that night. It was hell. Madi cried like 6 times, and spent the rest of the time rolling around on her bed. The noises kept Eric and I awake a lot of the night. Luckily, Chloe only really got up once. 

The girls feeding my mom's dog, Rhino

Monday I took the day off work and we drove further to visit a friend of mine, and then my grandfather again. We were planning on heading to the beach before we came home, but while we were getting changed dark clouds rolled in and it started to pour rain as we were driving. Crazy how fast the weather changes. We had dinner in town with friends instead, then headed home. 

This week should be a short one since it's only four days, and daycare is closed Friday. I think we have babysitters lined up already for both of the girls. 

I'm going to leave this insanely boring blog post at that, and hopefully have more interesting things to report as time goes on. 

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

I'm glad everyone is feeling better. :) Sounds like a fun weekend. Minus the lack of sleep part. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...