Wednesday, August 07, 2013

We've been sick

[ via ]

Things have been a little off lately. 

First there was the tragedy from the weekend

On Monday we went to look at a potential wedding venue. One that we really would like to go with, but we still aren't sure we can afford it. We got home late, and the girls only got to bed around 9:30 pm. 

Tuesday Eric was sick, and I wasn't feeling so great either. I ended up coming home early and we both napped until it was time to get the girls at daycare. Seems like a bug was just passing through our entire household, since the girls were a little 'off' for a few days before us as well. I'm hoping this is the end of it all. 

We put the girls to bed early at 7pm, since Chloe was falling asleep on the way home from daycare, and she never sleep in the car. Even after our naps in the afternoon, Eric and I were both asleep before 9pm, and didn't get up unil 7am, except for once through the night. 

Eric put all of our bed sheets in the wash, and I wiped down many surfaces, handles, and remotes with Lysol wipes. I want my family back to normal again. 

On the plus side, I managed to avoid having a full-on panic attack over the fact that Eric was sick. I thought for sure I was going to have one but I managed not to. I hope that's something that I can get better at, and avoid panic attacks altogether. I hope I hope. In any case, I still haven't been able to eat much of anything all week. I think it might soon be time for a trip to the doctor regardless of panic attacks. Something's still not right with me. 

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

I'm sorry you're all sick!! I hope it doesn't linger...

Jayme said...

OH goodness that is devastating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...