1. Sunday we had a family sleepover at my moms. The sleeping part sucked.
2. Monday we visited a friend and my grandfather. Good times.
3. Wednesday I left work around lunch time because Chloe had a high fever. She had the fever (no other symptoms) on and off until after midnight, but was fine in the morning.
4. I put a tentative hold on a third venue that I think I want to go with - this time it's the place I'm currently working at.
5. We made a Facebook page for our Bead Sprite Creations. There will be no pats on the back for creativity when it comes to the name. We're also talking about going into a Christmas craft fair in November. So please like our page and support us :p
6. On that note, we've been making a lot of projects lately.
7. I ate garlic fingers for lunch. Don't tell Eric.
8. I bought a second-hand costume for Madi (a lion to go with Chloe's elephant) but it looks way too big.
9. I wanted to get rid of the cat Eric made us adopt because his friend couldn't keep it. The cat is fine during the day, but at night if we let it in the room with us, it keeps us awake by knocking things over or jumping on us over and over. If we shut the basement door and leave him to roam the top two floors, he tends to hang out near the baby monitor meowing and keeping us up.
10. Saturday morning (today?) I should be taking the girls to a music class to see if I want to sign them up to go all the time. I think they'll enjoy it.



2 comments:
Cool stuff! My son would like the Mario ones.
You're sprites are so fun!! I "liked" your page. That would be awesome if you could sell some. :)
Post a Comment