I am quite simply amazed by my daughter lately. I just can't get enough of her.
She says so many things now. "Mommy help." "No corn."
She sings songs. The Wheels on the Bus. The Map song from Dora the Explorer. Mmm mmm went the little green frog.
She gives so many hugs and kisses.
She loves so many things: shoes, hats, stickers, keys.
She loves rocks. She needs to stop and pick some up all the time. It should be kind of annoying but it's adorable.
She loves crackers too. A little too much. Grapes are also a huge favorite these days.
She's a huge Mommy's girl. Always loves to be around me. It's hard sometimes when I want to get something done, but I love it the rest of the time. She's also a good Mommy herself. She just loves playing with her babies.
She hates getting her finger and toenails cut (who actually likes that?), so if you see her, ignore how bad they look. I can usually cut 2-4 at a time, before she loses her mind completely.
These Dora the Explorer bead sprites I made will serve as part of the decor.
But to get back on topic, I just can't get enough of this little girl. There just aren't enough hours in the day to spend with her.





2 comments:
How sweet. :) It's been fun to watch her grow!!
I cant believe she is almost 2 years old already and such an adorable little sweetheart!
Post a Comment