Wednesday, August 21, 2013

15 Things I Will Miss About Summer


  1. Seeing my girls in adorable dresses! 
  2. Going for walks in sunny days during my lunch break.
  3. Taking the girls to the park.
  4. Hanging out outside at Mom's. 
  5. The idea of sipping coffee outside on a beautiful morning. (I never seem to do it, but the though relaxes me!)
  6. Iced coffees, cappuccinos, lemonades, etc. 
  7. Eating ice cream doesn't make me cold. 
  8. How great water can taste. 
  9. Wearing flip flops. 
  10. Just walking out the door instead of stopping for coats, hats, boots, gloves, a shovel, etc. 
  11. Clothing at bedtime is optional for all - some nights it's just too hot to consider. 
  12. The smell of baby sunblock (but I won't miss the greasy-feel of it all over my kids!0
  13. Sunshine staying up past 8pm. 
  14. Yard sales. I just love 'em. 
  15. Stopping for frozen yogurt on a whim. 

I stole this idea from Smacksy.

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

There are definitely a couple of things I will miss about summer, but I'm too excited for cooler temperatures to care!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...