Friday, July 05, 2013

10 Things I Did This Week

1. I had a weekend away with friends

2. Chloe went for dinner with her father after daycare one day, so I took Madi out shopping alone with me. 

3. I got caught up in the Big Brother 15 drama and hate

4. Dexter's last season started, and I think it's going to be a great one. 

5. I took a step towards getting help for my anxiety. And told no one. 

6. I played a lot of Candy Crush. Eric is addicted to it now, too. 

7. I fell in love with the self-serve frozen yogurt place that just opened down the street from my work. Oh dear. 

8. I think we set a wedding date. No announcements yet, but as a hint, there's now less than two years to go :)

9. Chloe learned how to say my friend Sarah's name, and it's super cute. 

10. I started trying to snack on veggies, cheese and yogurt instead of chocolate. It's hard. 

2 comments:

Sean Marie said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! Huge congrats on your engagement! I have truly enjoyed watching your life unfold here on this blog, from your pregnancy, to Chloe's birth, to new motherhood, to being a single mom, to dating Eric, to adopting Madi, and everything in between. :) I wish you nothing but a lifetime of happiness my friend.

Baby Sister said...

I have a hard time changing my snacking habits once I'm in the habit of snacking on sweets and chocolate. And then I do and life is great...but it's so easy for me to fall back into that habit. So that's what I'm working on. Good luck!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...