It's really hard to blog when you're not very happy. Things just don't seem worth talking about, but I don't want to let things just pass by. I don't want to miss writing about all the amazing things Chloe does. Maybe this is normal for a parent, but I could just sit back and watch her all day. Just playing and talking and being a toddler.
She says so many things now. She can name almost all of the Dora Characters. Like Tico. She thinks Swiper's name is Rhino, because Mom has a dog named Rhino and now all things that look like dogs are called Rhino. It's sweet. When I tell her 'Swiper no swiping!' She'll say 'Ohh man!' It kills me every time.
She loves to read, especially the set of Dora the Explorer board books that I found from someone online for $5. Definitely a steal.
She can count to three. Except she says 'one, two, one'. It's a work in progress.
We got a cat. It was Eric's old cat that his roommate couldn't keep anymore. Chloe loves to chase the 'kitty' and just can't stop saying 'kitty' over and over.
She loves 'babies' and wearing all kinds of hats and shoes, especially boots. She loves playing in water. Playing with balls. She loves Bubble Guppies and Dora the Explorer like you wouldn't believe.
![]() |
| [ Pretending to sleep ] |
She's my best little friend and always gives me a ton of hugs and kisses and cuddles. She's Mommy's girl and will follow me around anywhere and always wants to be nearby. Her adorable face makes my day. There just never seems to be enough time together anymore.





1 comment:
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. :)
Post a Comment