1. We got our engagement pictures taken and got the disc for them. Can't wait to print them off.
2. All my old friends (and one of Eric's friends) came up last Saturday for a celebratory BBQ and to have some drinks. Amazing time.
3. I finally got to meet my friend's baby, Emma.
4. Eric and I spent a (free) night alone in a hotel room. We swam, we had room service, we watched Big Brother.
5. We had a friends and family day at Fun Park. The kids had a blast.
6. Chloe was sick Tuesday night. It's heartbreaking to see her like that. She spent most of the night sleeping on the basement floor on towels so she could be close.
7. Thursday night I was sick. I still don't know if it was actual sickness, or anxiety related. But I can't do this anymore. I need help. I need something. This is killing me.
8. I took a vacation day Wednesday to spend it with my best friend who was staying in town with us for two nights. It was great getting to spend time alone together and to really talk.
9. I missed Big Brother on Thursday (due to being sick) and haven't seen Dexter yet, due to all the time away and with friends. Plus we're halfway through a movie. Eric and I have some tv to get caught up on. And I might be too tired to do it tonight.
10. It's Friday afternoon and I'm currently falling asleep at my desk as I type.

2 comments:
The hotel stay sounds fantastic! Have a great weekend! :)
I can't wait to see more of your pictures. I fall asleep at work too some days...luckily it's never deep enough to not hear when the door opens. Lol
Post a Comment