Saturday, July 27, 2013

10 Things I Did This Week

1. When Chloe got home  from her father's Sunday, I read a book outside while she played in her inflatable pool and balls. 



2. I put more thought into starting a wedding blog for my area, to make it easier for other people to plan their weddings. It's so hard to get information online when a province is this small. 

3. I started drinking a tiny bit of coffee again, because I've been falling asleep at my desk in the afternoons. 

4. I watched the movie Undercover Angel. Cheesy, but an old favorite of mine. 

5. I went for my counselling appointment. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think I could benefit from going regularly, but we could never afford it. 

6. Me and Eric finished a puzzle together. We're boring. 

7. Tried a new little cafe in town. It was okay. 

8. I also tried a new pizza place in  town, and got garlic fingers. They were very good. 

9. I had doubts about where I want to have my wedding. I need to hurry up and figure things out before I need to put out deposits. 

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

I've never heard of Undercover Angel. Hubby says it was boring, but I take that to be because he's a guy. So, I'll check it out. :) Puzzles are not boring!! They're fun, and they're actually good for your brain, so I use that as my excuse for this puzzle that's taken me 3 years. I'll be really smart by the time I'm done. ;) Good luck with wedding planning!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...