1 - She's 100% a mommy's girl. She's my little shadow, my best friend. I love the way her face lights up when she sees me.
2 - She's such a caring, helpful little girl. Always bringing us our phones, the remotes, etc. That makes us sound lazy :p In reality, if I leave my phone anywhere that she can reach it, she brings it to me. Over and over.
3 - She's so polite - all about the pleases, thank yous and you're welcomes.
4 - She often asks to go to bed, so naturally she goes to bed without a fight.
5 - She's been in a toddler bed since December, and is doing great with it. Only two nights did she get up and play. Usually she doesn't move.
6 - She sweats a lot when she sleeps.
7 - Usually she'll wear anything, but when it's really cute 'I no yike it' she says.
8 - She sings like crazy. Jingle Bells, ABCs, Bingo, Old MacDonald, Row Your Boat, Wheels on the Bus, and so much more.
9 - She's still obsessed with the Bubble Guppies and Dora the Explorer.
10 - Her favorite toys are her dolls, closely followed by her Little People sets. I'm constantly finding her dolls tucked into her and Madi's beds. It's adorable.

4 comments:
Hunter is constantly saying "No Yike That" when he eats something he doesn't like. It's adorable. They are at such a cute age.
She's so adorable!! Sounds like she's in a fun stage. :)
So cute! My Chloe is big on Bubble Guppies these days too. That's great that she's doing well in her new bed too; we have yet to make that transition.
Ugh, she is so cute! I wish I could meet her and her and Natalie could play together. (And you and I could have a margarita or two!) ;)
Post a Comment