Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bad Toddler Day

Today I had one of those 'toddler from Hell' days. She's usually so sweet and well-behaved that days like this completely throw me off. 

We went shopping and she had a few whiny moments. Then she started to do a lot of little things. Kicking the big mirror in a dressing room, even though I told her to stop three times. Later she had her boots off and started banging those against the mirror. She hit me a LOT. So much slapping. She ran away in the mall. The kind of running away where I needed to drop my things and run after her. I hate when any kid does that. So I carried her from then on, no longer trusting her to walk even though she's usually great. And so when I was holding her in one arm and a bunch of bags in the other, she decided to hit me across the face. Great. 

Besides that we had three different meals get thrown on the floor, whether accidentally or on purpose, it was still three plates/bowls that hit the floor. Oh the mess. 

Luckily we got past all this once we got home from shopping, the day got a bit better, but ugh what a day. 

2 comments:

Baby Sister said...

Those days are the worst. Luckily they don't happen very often with Chloe. :)

Sean Marie said...

Can totally relate to this! Natalie went through (hopefully it's over now) a hitting phase, even though 99% of the time she's the sweetest, most affectionate, well behaved little girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...