![]() |
| [ via ] |
I had one hell of a weekend. Because I caught the flu, or food poisoning. I don't know the difference, really. Either way, it was not pleasant. My biggest fear is getting sick, and well, that fear was put to the test.
Luckily, when I first realized how sick I actually was, it was early enough to call my daughter's father and he agreed to take her first thing in the morning for me, since she was already in bed. I was still worried how I would deal with her middle of the night feeding, but when she did get up around 5am, it went pretty smoothly. In the morning I tried to get her ready to go to her father's, but all the movement just made me sicker.
It's kind of heartbreaking to hear your baby crying but you can't go to her because you're sick. At least it was only because she was cranky. It was a relief when her father finally picked her up, but I was still sad to see her go. I hate being alone when I'm sick.
After tons of napping and one amazing shower, boyfriend took me to get some food that I could try to attempt, and I spent the night at his place. I've felt fine for a few days now, but I'm still in recovery and trying to build back up my appetite. Being sick is not my friend.
The rest of my weekend included a nice trip to the park with boyfriend and the girls, a second sleepover with both girls, at his place this time, and a trip to visit some of my family and get my bridesmaids dress fitted on Monday. It was a two hour drive there, and two hours back. Baby girl was not a fan, and we won't be trying that again in one day for a long time.
I have a feeling that the rest of this week is going to be much better.
I have a feeling that the rest of this week is going to be much better.

2 comments:
I hate weeks like that. I'm sorry you got sick, that's never any fun. I hope your week turns out better!!
Ugh, that's the worst! Hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment