At the spur of the moment, I packed up our things and we drove to my mother's house when she brought up the idea of buying the baby a little inflatable pool to play in. It was a beautiful day with absolutely no plans so I was more than willing to drive the hour, just to have something to do. We went to Wally World and bought her a tiny pink pool with a shade.
When I brought her outside and put her down on the grass, she crawled over and had to test the water herself.
Then I threw her in, gave her some toys and she was good to go. She loves the bathtub, so I knew she wouldn't hate the pool. Still, she didn't exactly love it. She splashed a little, sucked on the little inflatable toys that came with it, but soon enough, she was trying to climb back out.
Still, very much worth the $15 we spent on it (and it's cute!) and hopefully we can try it out again tomorrow before we pack it up to take it home with us. It's a great way to get outside and keep her cool at the same time.
I just wish it was big enough to fit me too! I'll keep that in mind the next time we get an inflatable pool.
2 comments:
Very cute!
That pool is almost as adorable as your daughter. :)
Post a Comment