Ohhh the introductory post. There's so much pressure to make this one a good one, since it's the only first post I'll ever make in this blog, but it will probably be pretty lame.
For starters, this is a new blog but I'm not a new blogger. I was having some privacy issues and wanted to start fresh - a place where I can be a little more honest without having consequences for it in my real life.
I'm in my mid-twenties. The mother to a baby girl born September 2011.
I'm not married, but I am dating. Not my daughter's father, but an amazing guy who has a daughter of his own.
I love blogging and getting to know other bloggers. I love crafting, reading and writing. I love the beach, the park, going for walks. I love How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, and Big Brother. I have a huge celebrity crushes on Luke Bryan and John Corbett.
You will probably read about all of those things in here at some point or another. Since I'm a mother, you'll hear a lot about that too.
It's been a long time since I've truly opened up in a blog or journal, but I think I'm about ready to try it again.
I hope maybe you'll decide to stick around.
No comments:
Post a Comment