Monday, May 21, 2012

A Weekend with my Favorite People

[ via: weheartit ]

It's hard to get back into the swing of writing when I had been avoiding it for so long on my old blog.

The weekend was a good one. Baby girl was supposed to spend Saturday overnight with her father but his work schedule had her coming back to me just in time for bed. 

I made my first visit to the beach this year. It was pretty amazing. I wish I lived in a place where I could go to the beach year-round, but then I wonder if it would lose some of its excitement if I could go whenever I wanted. 

Anyhow, I got to spend time with my boy since he was off work early, just watching tv and doing nothing too exciting. As luck would have it, once we went to bed the baby decided it was time to wake up. She was being difficult and it took putting her back to bed once before she would actually get up and drink her bottle and go back to sleep. By that time waiting for me was a sleeping boyfriend. 

Seems like something I've seen in a movie before. 

Little girl of mine had to wake up again a few hours later, but at least this time had her bottle then went back to sleep until a decent waking hour. 

That didn't stop me from being kind of exhausted when I woke up. 

Still, her adorable face makes it a little easier, and waking up to boyfriend makes it that much better. 

Sometimes I still get caught completely off-guard by how great he is. Sometimes it just hits me to the point where I miss him as soon as I know he's about to walk out the door. It's kind of an amazing feeling. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...