1. Almost 3 weeks ago, we went to a craft fair to sell our bead creations. We did better than expected, but not much to show for it. No new Christmas orders and no new Facebook likes. That was a little disappointing but at least we made enough money to re-stock some of our supplies and buy a couple of handmade Christmas presents while we were there.
2. I had one of my wisdom teeth out back in October. It was some of the worst pain of my life. I thought it was never going to get better. Then finally one day, about a week and a half to two weeks later it finally did get better. I would wish that on my worst enemy.
3. Chloe's been big on helping me cook. She has a Dora the Explorer apron that I got at the dollar store. She called it a 'nagonic' yesterday, which was basically hilarious. I bought her a new 'nagonic' for Christmas, since the Dora one is way too big at the neck.
4. I almost finished Christmas shopping. Usually Christmas shopping is a bit stressful. This year, it's a million times as bad. It's all going on the credit card. I'm trying to sell possessions left and right (stuff we don't need/use) to put back on the credit card. The wedding might take a few cuts. I just don't know where we will come up with the money.
5. Eric got a second job.

1 comment:
That picture is so adorable!
Yay for selling stuff, but that sucks that you didn't see a huge return from it.
I only had one wisdom tooth and while the procedure itself wasn't horrible, it really messed with my jaw and it hasn't been the same since. I can't open it as wide, etc. So annoying.
That's awesome that you're almost done with Christmas!! Yay!! I think I am too, which is nice.
Post a Comment