We had a party in a meeting room at the hotel Eric and I work(ed) at.
This was back at the end of September, the Sunday before her birthday.
My sister and cousin came, along with my cousin's son.
Eric's two sisters came, along with his nephew.
My friend Sarah came.
Madi was there.
Overall, I think Chloe had a blast.
It was a Frozen-themed party.
There was a big sparkly #3 that I made. Cupcakes with blue frosting. Frozen cookies.
For her birthday she got:
- Baby Anna Doll
- Fairy dress-up outfit
- Coloring book and crayons
- Bubble Guppies floor puzzle
- Frozen movies
- A back pack
- Snow White Dwarf house
- And a pack of all the dwarfs!
Plus some other odds an ends I'm probably forgetting.
Lots of fun. I'm already looking forward to her next party.



2 comments:
The party looks awesome!
How fun. :) I still can't believe she's 3. So crazy!
Post a Comment