Wednesday, November 19, 2014

An updated on Wedding Planning

I've been doing a lot of wedding planning this week. 

I think we officially decided to just do our ceremony indoors to save money and worry about the weather. 

We've discussed the guest list. 

After discussing the guest list, I finally ordered my invitations. 

I ordered the bridesmaids dresses. They were not cheap. We're paying the shipping, and the girls are paying us back for the dressing. Shipping alone was $70 so hopefully we love the dresses. 

I looked around town for shoes and couldn't find any. I looked online for shoes, found a pair I thought I was going to order, but it was suddenly 'not available' and they automatically took it out of my shopping cart as I was about to pay. That made the decision easier. 

Still so much to do, and feels like so little time. 


1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

Exciting!! Cheaper is always a good way to go. :) Good luck finding shoes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...