Chloe's been 'off' lately. I thought she was teething but I don't think it's that anymore. She pretty happy and fine all day, but she's been sleeping horribly and seems a little bothered at night. Maybe a doctor trip in our near future but I hope not.
On the plus side, while Chloe's been sleeping badly the past two nights, Madi has slept through the night and that's rare.
Speaking of Madi, when the kids are done with daycare October 11th, Madi is going to start going to her mother's more due to a new 50/50 trial custody arrangement. Her mother wants full custody back. We're not on board with that. I'm definitely on board with the 50/50 though. Hopefully it'll be less stress on everyone.
I'm paying our photography deposit this weekend. It's time to lock in this wedding date.
I'm also getting my hair cut for the first time in about a year, and with my favorite hairdresser who I haven't seen in over a year. Excited!
I don't want to jinx things, but I've been feeling better lately. My appetite is back for the most part, and I'm even eating slightly healthier. I still can't stomach most fruit and veggies, but I've been having yogurt, almonds and cheese instead of chocolate and chips.
I actually kind of succeeded at a photo challenge on Instagram. I even took my photo for October 1st yesterday but still haven't posted it yet. I'm not very 'insta'.

1 comment:
I hope Chloe starts feeling more herself soon. And I hope things work out with the hole custody thing. And! I'm glad you're doing better!!
Post a Comment