Monday, December 09, 2013

10 Things I've Done in the Past Week

1. Almost finished all my Christmas shopping. Just need a couple of stocking stuffers and small things for one or two people and I'm done. I'm also waiting on an Amazon order to arrive, but that's already paid for :) I love shopping for other people. 

2. Finished the book 'Finding Emma' on my Kobo. It's only the second book I've finished since I got the Kobo in October 2012. My goal for 2014 is to read a lot more. 

3. I started season 4 of Desperate Housewives. I'm so addicted to it now. Can't believe I never tried to finish it sooner. Eric is a little into it too. 

4. I want to go back to my old job, insanely badly. I wish it was up to me. I messaged my old boss to see if we could work something out. 

5. I've started cooking more for me and Chloe. Now that I have my breaks at work around 10:30 am (for a 7am-4pm day) I'm too hungry to wait for Eric to get home. It's both a good and bad thing, since it means I'm eating better food, but since I'm not a huge veggie fan I tend to have to go out of my way to throw a veggie in for Chloe. 

6. Chloe's been waking up through the night more nights than she sleeps through the night. I don't like it. 

7. I get to listen to our upstairs neighbors music most nights. One night it kept me awake later than I wanted. Another night it was on so loud earlier in the night that we could barely hear our tv so Eric went up and asked them to turn it down. They don't listen to it as loudly since then, but it's still annoying. 

8. We've been working a lot at trying to get our place organized. I can't wait until its done. 

9. An unexpected payment came out of my bank account for one of my student loans. That was a big chunk of money I would've liked to not have to lose the month of Christmas, but we can live without it. 

10. I can't think of 10 things. 

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

Finding Emma looks like a good book. I hate when unexpected chunks of money come out from accounts. Not nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...