Monday, November 04, 2013

Halloween and Fun Chloe Stuff

Today is my last day off before a stretch of 5 days of work. It's just me and Chloe home today. 

So far since Eric left for work, we've watched tv, had a mid-morning snack of eggs, bacon and cheese. She's played with her babies, made a puzzle, and is now sitting on the floor behind me playing with a bag of balls. I'd share a picture if I hadn't left my phone upstairs. 

She really amazes me. All the things she says lately. How loving she is. How much fun she is. 

Everytime I pick her up from the sitter's, she runs to me yelling "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" like she hasn't seen me for weeks. She's so full of hugs and kisses. When Eric leaves for work, she runs to him to give a hug and kiss without being asked. As she walks away she always waves and yells "Bye, see ya!"

She calls her instruments 'impotence'. 

She can identify so many things. Tigers. Trains. Lady Bugs. 

She sings like all the time. She sleeps through the night basically every night without a problem. 

She loved Halloween. She sounded adorable saying 'trick or treat' and 'thank you' and then her usual 'Bye, see ya!'

Everything with her is so much fun lately. 

And here's some Halloween pictures. 






2 comments:

Shannon said...

They look so cute in their costumes! I'm loving this age with all the talking, it's so much fun!

Baby Sister said...

How adorable!! I love their costumes. It's the best when they start talking. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...