Monday, November 11, 2013

Chloe, on Potty Training


A few days ago I used 'the naked method' in hopes to get Chloe to go on the potty. She has no problem sitting on it and trying to push, but the timing is never right. She would rather hold it until a diaper is on, as I've learned. 

After having her naked and sitting on the potty watching tv for 15 minutes, my naked girl got up and grabbed a diaper from the cupboard in our tv stand where they are kept. Both hers and Madi's diapers are in there, but she managed to grab the right size. She then took the diaper to me and lay down on the floor in front of me, demanding that I put her diaper on. Since it was almost time for me to put her in bed for a nap, I went along with it. 

Being the crazy toddler she is, after I put the diaper back on her, she went right back over to her potty, sat on it and peed in the diaper. 

She's stubborn, but at least she understands what the potty is for. 

Chloe - 1
Potty training & Mommy - 0

Until next time...


1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

Hahahaha. That is hilarious. Kids are stubborn and silly. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...