1. Boyfriend and I thought about some life changing decisions. When I know what's going on, I will gladly share, but until then I'll just let this be my little stress of the week.
2. Boyfriend and I celebrated our second Valentine's Day together. By celebrated, I mean we got some take-out (garlic fingers and donairs), I took a bath, I finished watching 90210 and he actually watched with me then we literally passed out around 10pm. How's that for a wild and romantic Valentine's Day? Oh, but while he was home that day he made me a card.
3. I made Valentine's for Chloe's daycare class but...
4. Chloe was up sick a couple of times through the night before Valentine's Day. It was boyfriend's day off work so she stayed home with him. She was whiny, but basically fine for the rest of the day. She was back to herself by Friday, but she didn't get to give out her Valentine's. Sad.
5. I finished season two of Raising Hope. Best show EVER! (So far!)
6. Boyfriend had the flu, probably got it from Chloe, so I "slept" on the couch. I say "slept" because I was awake almost all night. I'm terrified of throwing up, to the point where I freak out if someone near me is sick and I could catch it. So far so good, but as I write this it's only been 12 hours since boyfriend was sick. I could still be next.
7. I took Chloe's 'baby' to work.
8. I bought a couple of vegetables that I've never had before so Chloe can try them: spaghetti squash and zucchini. Now I just need to figure out how to make them edible.
9. I started working on a joint budget for boyfriend and I, in hopes that if we're more organized we'll be a little better at paying both of our debts off faster.
10. I'm having a hard time thinking of a #10. Oh.. Chloe started drinking homogenized milk. I hope to have her completely off formula by the time we make it to the end of this can.
|A work day|
|Baby girl Saturday morning before she got her pants on.|
If she wasn't so tall this would be a cute dress.
|Happy girl, midway through the week|