Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Wedding Stuff


Wedding Planning: 


Venue: Booked and paid in full. 

Photographer: Booked and paid in full. 

Dress: Paid for, hanging in the closet waiting to be altered and cleaned. 

Bridal party: Chosen. 

DJ: Booked, and deposit paid. 

Make-up Artist: Booked and deposit paid. 

Hotel room: Booked. 

Rings: Paid in full, waiting on their arrival. 

Colors: Eric's okay with light pink if I so choose. 


So basically,all necessities are paid for except Eric's clothing. And our credit card debt is minimal. We only used Eric's credit card for a portion of the rings. Looks like we're almost ready for a wedding. 


Ps, the one year anniversary of our engagement was yesterday. I remembered it all last week, but it slipped my mind yesterday. Eric surprised me with a rose after work. I'm not sure who was more excited, me or Chloe. 

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

Hooray!! That's so exciting. :) Progress is always nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...