Sunday, May 04, 2014

Things Chloe Says...

Chloe is so full of words and fun these days. I've started keeping track of some of the funny things she says in my phone when they happen.


Random things she says a lot:

"That's not how you play!"
"Mommy, why you do that?" - Usually when I do something she doesn't like when playing.

Mommy: Are you my girl?
Chloe: No, I Chloe.


March 25, 2014
Mommy: What's up, Chloe baloney?
Chloe: What's up, Mommy baloney?

April 9, 2014
Chloe: The water's gone down the hole.
Mommy: Then where does it go?
Chloe: The pyramids.

April 16, 2014
Chloe and Eric picked me up from work. I got in the car:
Chloe: Hi Mommy, did you have a good work?

April 22, 2014
(Chloe got a new stuffed Diego doll)
Mommy: Do you like your new Diego doll?
Chloe: Yeahhh. He's beautiful!

April 28, 2014
Eric: Are you jealous?
Chloe: No I not, I'M CHLOE!

May 3, 2014
Chloe and I were playing in my bed with a couple of boxes and their lids. I had one and she had one. We traded. Hers had a big hair in it, so while I had it, I picked the hair out and threw it away. When we traded back, she opened her hair-less box and said:
"Oh no. Did you eat it?"
A minute later she tries to pull hair out of my head to put back in the box.


May 3rd - "Look, an oval!"
We can thank an iPhone app for that knowledge.


May 3, 2014
Chloe and I made a fort and were playing in it. We needed to hide because she said the witch was coming.
Mommy: Why do we need to hide?
Chloe: Because the witch is angry.
Mommy: Why is she angry?
Chloe: Because she's mean.
Mommy: What is she going to do if she finds us?
Chloe: She going to smash us.

While in the fort I also taught her that Princesses is the proper word, not Pinpesses. I love her pronunciation so much better though.

May 3, 2014
Chloe's belly started hurting so she needed a bandaid put on it. That didn't stop the pain, so she thought she needed another.


2 comments:

Brittney, Breaking Free said...

awww so cute :)

Baby Sister said...

So that's where the water goes. Good to know. :) She's adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...