Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Things I Want to Remember


- The way you yell my name over and over and over, so happy when I pick you up at daycare after work .

- The way you lay your head on my shoulder and either rub my back or play with my hair when you hug me. 

- The way you get so excited to brush your teeth. 

- How much you absolutely love to read, and how good you are at remembering certain parts of books. 

- When I ask if you're my girl, you almost always say "No, I'm Chloe *middle name, last name*", so proud. 

- The way you love jumping on my bed, but only if I bounce with you. 

- The way you're constantly tucking your dolls/stuffed animals into your bed, and treating them with such gentle love. 

- How great you are at saying 'please', 'thank you', and 'you're welcome'. 

- The way you always want to be near me, even if it's not my favorite thing at the time. Bathroom time should be 'me' time. 

- How happy you make me when you smile, laugh, talk or do anything cute. 


(I may have stole this idea from Shannon, but I love it!)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Aww these are all great things to remember, she sounds like such a sweetheart.

BNM said...

aww thats beautiful! I need to do this. In all the chaos of life its easy to forget the little things that mean so much

Baby Sister said...

How sweet. :)

The Lady Okie said...

This is really cute! I am glad she loves to brush her teeth! Starting her off right ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...