Thursday, January 01, 2015

2014 in Review


January
Stuff - Madi's 3rd birthday, Christmas work party, wedding change of plans, etc.

February 
I got my current job. Finally full-time, permanent job with the right hours for me and Chloe.
Chloe update 2.5 years

March
Fun things about Chloe
Mom flew away


April
Chloe talks a lot
Easter weekend with my best friends
Eric lost his job and turned 26 right after.

May
Things Chloe says
More Things Chloe says
Eric started a new pizza job.

June
Wedding planning status
Chloe, my shadow
Eric started a new job - working for the same awesome company as me! He got fired from the pizza spot the day after he gave his notice that he was quitting. I guess they were bitter.

July
Chloe is FINALLY starting to potty train
Paul Brandt & Bobby Wills Concert!



August
I worked two jobs ALL summer
Chloe's first time at an amusement park
A wedding weekend
Robin Williams died. For the first time, I was truly affected by the death of a celebrity.



September
Chloe's 3rd birthday (Blogged about it MUCH later)
Mostly wedding planning

October
I turned 27.
I got a wisdom tooth out. Worst experience of life.
Me and Chloe visited my grandfather and I got my haircut for the first time in years.

November
A general update - We sold our bead items at a craft fair.
Eric got yet another job - a call center to pick up some extra hours.
Brett Kissell & Braid Paisley concert!

December
Work's children's Christmas party
We also went to Eric's family Christmas party.
We celebrated Christmas at home, then visited Eric's stepfather, then had presents and lunch at his moms. We visited my sister in the evening after Madi went home, then lazed around home. He worked Christmas Eve and Boxing Day until 10pm :( I visited my grandfather and friend on Boxing day. It was good times. I haven't uploaded pictures so I haven't blogged at the time I'm writing this.

1 comment:

Baby Sister said...

Looks like a good year. It's crazy how much the girls have grown! I still get a little teary eyed thinking about Robin Williams' death. So sad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...