This summer has been busy!
I'm overwhelmed with wedding planning. So overwhelmed.
I'm working two jobs - both with the same hotel company, but both are insanely busy everyday.
At home, Chloe keeps me busy. We're potty training (and she's doing great!) and we're trying to get out as much as possible - to the parks, the pool, walking around downtown, shopping, anything to keep us out of the house as much.
She's still a crazy bundle of words. Always talking, always surprising me. On August 4th she told me "I want green puffy treats. I love green. My hair is not green. It's orange." Always random.
Big Brother keeps me busy in the evenings.
I look forward to things slowing down when summer ends.

1 comment:
I can only imagine how crazy your life is!! I'm glad potty training is going well. And I totally get what you mean with wedding planning, it's a crazy business. Good luck!! I hope things calm down soon.
Post a Comment