I'm not going to lie - I haven't been following my meal plans at all. Although I finally made the rotisserie chicken from two weeks ago. But hey, all failures aside, let's do this again.
![]() |
| [ via ] |
Dinner:
Monday: Pork chops and potatoes (Boyfriend's choice - his day off)
Tuesday: Chicken quesedillas with leftover chicken from Sunday night
Wednesday: Baked spaghetti
Thursday: Beef pies and fries
Friday: Frozen pizza
Saturday: Meatballs and rice
Sunday: Who cares?
I'm tired of food. And planning. And life.

3 comments:
I hope this weeks meals work out for you. I need to get back into meal planning.
Lol. I don't blame you for being tired of it all. :) The menus looks good though!! Good luck this week with that. :)
As I was driving to the grocery store at 5:00 this evening, I was thinking if only I could make a meal plan! It would make my life so much easier! I hope your meal plan works...and I might just steal it!
Post a Comment