1. It has now been three months that I haven't had a car. I hate hate hate it. I will never take a car for granted again. It's also been over a month since I sold the thing.
2. Chloe had her one year needles yesterday. She got pretty upset during, but stopped crying almost immediately and went back to being happy. She was pretty warm and cranky in the morning, by Tylenol seemed to fix her back up.
3. We're moving in less than two months. Boyfriend and I are getting our own place as soon as my current lease is up. I'm really hoping to find a decent-priced three bedroom apartment, but at best we'll probably just end up with a two bedroom. Hopefully it's bigger.
4. My birthday is almost here.
5. For the first time in my life, my budget doesn't look scary to me at all.
6. I love my job. I love it more when it's busy.
7. Chloe's had a cough and runny nose since last week. She must be used to me wiping her nose, because she got a hold of a piece of Kleenex yesterday, and started wiping her doll's nose with it.
8. I lost $40 in an ATM last week. Seriously. I requested $380, and it gave me $340. When I called the toll-free line, they said they may give me the money back if it checks out that I wasn't lying. I'll never trust an ATM in a convenience store again.
9. I've been pretty sad lately. The reasons, I don't want to get into. I just hope the circumstances change soon.
10. It's Friday afternoon, and I'm not looking forward to the weekend at all. I'd like to say 'what's wrong with me', but I already know.
What have you been up to lately?

7 comments:
Oh my gosh, her wiping her doll's nose is so sweet and so adorable! What a smart little cookie she is.
Hope you cheer up soon. I've been a little in the dumps lately just because of some work drama.
Ps, I'm here if you need to talk about anything!
Yay for getting your own place!! And yay for not scary budgets!! I'm excited to be married, because Fiance makes a lot more money than I do, so that will be nice. Also? #8? Whatever!! That's lame!!
So cute of chloe!!! Praying this weekend goes okay, and that things get better...whatever they may be. :)
Saw you on SITS! I've been there with the whole no-car thing. Ugh. You're right--you'll never take it for granted again.
Hope things ease up for you! Your daughter is beautifuL!
The pic of your little girl is enough to brighten your day! Hoping and praying your sadness and circumstances change soon! Visiting from SITS!
-Simone
http://busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com
The best part, not a scary budget, Too adorable wiping the dolls nose, how precious.
Stopping by from SITS.
Post a Comment